Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hi for those to who have been missing me! I'm glad to be "back." I have really had to re-evaluate my computer time vs family/house time. I have been on the computer waaayyyy too much here latley.

Since spring break, nothing much has been going on. Last night I traveled to Jxn with friends to meet up with friends to paint at Easely Amused. Such fun! We painted the "wondrous cross" in the spirit of Easter. I left mine with Shana of Rustic Creations to be framed! I can't wait to see it complete!


4 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww, look at y'all! Y'all did such good paintings!!

E. Hooker said...

That is so cool! I just checked out their website. I might have to take my kids there one day this summer!

The Weathers said...

i wondered where you have been! i have been on the computer alot too. Suzanne. kim and jenny went last night too! I am sure you saw them. I would love to go sometime! Looks like so much fun!

The Ainsworth Family said...

i was signed up to go, but i got my hair cut and colored and it took way longer than i thought. you need to come down again and let me know and then maybe, just maybe we could finally meet. crosses look great.