Monday, April 27, 2009

Lots to Share!!

Hey ya'll ( I imagine Paula Deen saying that.)

I have been slacking where pictures are concerned so I'm trying to be more conscientious of it. I didn't take this picture but this is my other niece who is graduating very soon from high school and will be attending Ole Miss in the fall! I'm helping with her senior luncheon this weekend and will be making Bakerella's cute cake pops as parting gifts! Wish me luck! This is absolutley my most fav pic of her!






This past weekend KE had the privilege of singing in our local chapter Red Cross dinner concert fund raiser. Her and a group of kids from her school sang a medley of Disney songs together. She loves to sing and perform but gets SO nervous when it comes time to do so. I proudly watched as she came out of her shell Friday night! .. oh and terrible picture. I really need to start saving for a "good" camera ( Ashley)



Playing in the yard Sunday after lunch.


After we got the kids changed, we all headed to Lowe's and purchased red geraniums for the front door pots. Then KE wanted some flowers for her play house. We decided the best idea would be to pit those too and just set them out by her house. We need to till the entire backyard to not only level it but to plant grass. It's atrocious!



And last but SOOO not least, I just received these adorable outfits from my new blogging friend, Brownie-Goose! I came across her blog from blog stalking and have been admiring her work for a while. Once I saw her summer fabrics I had to order! She is in my friendly blog list!


5 comments:

Amy S. Norris said...

LOVE IT!!! oh, and by the way before you do all the tilling in the backyard for leveling and such, go through my archives and find the articles about the backyard revamp we did. we planted seed after we tilled and had some serious leveling done and our grass seed has been pitiful! so sad, wish we had $4000 to sod the thing so we can enjoy it! your little girl is your twin!

Lauren said...

Precious little stinkers! Love the new duds!!

The Ainsworth Family said...

cute pics.. love the new outfits.. i have seen that blog as well. way toooooo cute fabric.

pieroni place said...

I believe that is the program that my little cousin, Bailee, sang in too :) Was it a WS thing? Red Cross?

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Your family is precious!I see that you know Leslie Sadler. She's one of my best friends from college... she's a mess! I'll be back to visit! Thanks for linking my blog as a site you visit often!