Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend in Review

Hi.....


Well, after a nice girl getaway ( me and KE) to Meridian, I am home doing the things that I'm so blessed to be able to do... hug my children, laundry, bills, watch my favorite shows in a comfortable home and share with you.


Friday... and I mean, all day Friday was spent making the infamous cake pops for my niece's senior luncheon yesterday. It was truly a labor of love. I enjoyed every minute of it! And they were a hit. I ended up making so many that I was trying to get rid of them!


I had to make red and blue ones in the spirit of the Rebels!

The girls ( my niece in red)


"posing" with the cake pops


my other niece and KE... beautiful


okay, so before we left, W asked me if I would bring them back a surprise. Look at what we came up with! Thanks dollar tree!

4 comments:

The Johnsons' said...

The cake pops looked great! Very impressive I had a senior party for my sister this weekend as well and we did a spa theme. It was great but the food was not as creative!

Ashley Eiler said...

you did it!! they look great...i KNOW the LOVE that went behind them well...beautiful pictures...

Amelia said...

I love the pics of the boys in their glasses. That is hysterical. Your cake pops look great and I bet they were delicious:)

The Ainsworth Family said...

cute pictures. love, love, love the one with the boys...