Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fabulous Find and Flamingos

The weekend has started off great. Yesterday, I woke up to teenagers placing these in my yard...




The youth group are doing this this as a fundraiser..... Once you are are flocked, you get to call a number, make a donation, and these fellas move on to the yard of your choice. So far we have seen them all over the place.





T decided that he was ok with me selling the recliner.. and that I did! A friend was having a carport sale this morning and I asked her if I could put the chair in it. When we were dropping it off, there were 2 club chairs calling my name! I went on home and the more I thought about them, I couldn't let anyone get them :) ( I LOVE a bargain). Now I need to find some great fabric to cover the other two club chairs for my living room. If you have a favorite fabric spot please let me know!

Welcome to your new home!


Here is one of KE's dance pics...... love that smile!

1 comments:

The Ainsworth Family said...

come to preimer fabric. they have fun and funky fabric.... love the chairs and love the flamingos. we went to kyle's uncle's funeral today and someone was talking about their fundraiser where they put a potty in the front yard ring your doorbell and then run and sit on it until you pay them. thought that was pretty cute.