Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random catch up

Hi everyone. I have been a slacker for good reason... we just got done with a weeks worth of VBS and it was wonderful! I taught art this year and the kids really enjoyed themselves... We are in dance recital mode so I will be posting those pics after tonight!



With the inspiration of Bakerella, I have been making cake pops per people's requests. Here is a batch I did for a girl's niece's dance recital gift!


KE and Ava on their way to another dance recital.


Leah was home this week and this is the ONLY picture we took. Not a great one, but I wanted to post it. She and her hubby are in WV with his medical residency and I can't wait for them to move closer to home!
The boys sporting cute tees made by my friend Katherine.
W at his very first swimming lesson. He is doing so good. He loves it and makes sure i am watching him and waves at me every time he is getting out of the pool. He is a ham.


0 comments: