Wednesday, July 15, 2009

such a slacker







sorry i have not blogged. guess i haven't been with the blogging world... thank to facebook! I'm totally hooked! I need to challenge myself to go one day without checking it.. Better yet, I need to go one day without the computer!
In the midst of saving money the dave ramsey..sort of-way, we gave up cable. We are on week 2 and I was informed this morning that Direct TV was called. sigh... it has really been nice and peaceful without the boobtube on. I admit, I miss my Fox news and Divine Design and that useless soap opera I love.
This summer has flown by..... W and KE both took swimming lessons... KE just finished Art Camp at her school and she has piano once a week. Now we are trying to decide what extra curricular activities she will partake in this school year. W wants to play the wee-soccer. I'm excited about this school year for selfish reasons... I will have 2 mornings without children. I hope I use that time wisely and come home to clean! I'm sure Walmart will be in that mix as well. ok, ramble ramble...
tomorrow I'm going to what I hear to be a great fabric store. All fabric is $5 per yard.. I have these hideous gold chairs that were my grandmother's to cover... the arms are ripped to shreds. Wish me luck!!!
oh!! and I'm so excited about Blessed Be The Name this season. I get the trunk the first week in August. Can't wait to see the sweet treasures!



2 comments:

The Lively's said...

Is the fabric store Premier Prints? If so, you won't be disappointed. Can't wait for the BBTN show!!

Amy S. Norris said...

fun fun fun to be had at the cotton patch!!!!!! i will have to see your finds when we meet up! btw - do you reupholster, if so...we've got some serious bartering to do my lady.