Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Year Post

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I used to be a huge blogger! I guess life (and facebook) has gotten in the way.  Another reason I haven't blogged is because it's an act of congress to upload pictures on here! ugh. I will try again today. It may be my ancient computer too though. 
KE is loving 3rd grade and continues to have straight A's. The boys love dayschool and are growing too fast. We consider having number 4 but aren't sure we should. This is T's busy farm season ..Jan until April. I don't know which is worse... working in this freezing cold or heat of summer. 
A week ago, I FINALLY (after waiting for about 6 years) went to tyhe ortho and had hardware installed on my pearly whites... I don't have a picture but I can assure you, they are awkward. All metal and I can't wait to see the results. I have a crossbite and teeth that have shifted since I had braces umteen years ago. 
Here are a few random pics since November!


ok it's been 20 minutes of trying to uplaod another picture and it won't let me Browse my pics! What am I doing wrong?!
 

0 comments: