Monday, January 9, 2012

Helloooo Blog World!!

Well hello ! My how that break took almost a year...not really....my old computer of 10 years was finally on it's last leg so we purchased a laptop and a wireless router. Watch out!! I'm up to date!

Here are a few pics from the past several months.... my purse was stolen months ago and EVERYTHING including my camera was in it so my trusty phone is my only means of taking pics....but that's OK.



good old fashioned backyard fun



ready for church

orange beach



sweet brothers


KE and her friends ready to see Taylor Swift


The Grove....much more fun than the stadium this past year





1st annual MOM conference in Birmingham with sweet friends


LOOK ! We were blessed to listen to and meet Angie Smith....check out her blog..Bring the Rain



it's always some kind of hunting season


having fun at a birthday party


Christmas Eve 2011


Merry Christmas!



0 comments: