Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sneaky Me!




I swiped a pic from another blog to show you a peak... and this is just a peak of the fall line for Blessed Be The Name.....
I can't tell you how excited I'am about this season's sweet duds!



I will hosting the usual show at my home and I hope to host one in Cleveland as well...



I would like to have one in the Jackson area so if you are interested, and know lots of poeple who love to shop, please let me know.. I don't mind doing two, esp, if the guests are from different circles.





4 comments:

Gaston Family said...

I want to host one!!! I'll get with you soon about dates, etc. I hope you're having a great week. Miss you!!!
Kristina

The Ainsworth Family said...

I have never heard of this line for children. Too cute. I would love to come check it out if you have one in Jackson. I am having a Kellys Kids catalog sell this season, Had a great first and second show for KK and Chezi Ami, but after that nobody would show it wasn't worth cleaning and getting ready and nobody showed. Anyway, if you don't mind I would love to know where you are having the show I am always looking different. Thanks, alison

pieroni place said...

ohhhhhh, i am such a sucker for letter t's and sassy capris.

The Fab Five said...

Kris... thanks for offering and you won't be dissapointed! Such precious clothes