Sunday, August 31, 2008

GO REBS!


HOTTY TOTTY!



Yesterday was our first expierence as a family at the Grove. I think it has been over 10 years since I have even been there and it was so much fun. I meant to get a overhead pic of what it is like with all the people. I will have to do that next time. We didn't stay for the game but after listening to it on the way home on the radio, we wished we had! Next trip, we will leave the kids at home and be there!



My neices



Linsday and her bf Tyler

Uncle Jimmy and the kids

2 comments:

The Ainsworth Family said...

how much fun. my parents were up there and still are. they are staying up there until thursday. when the children and i make a trip up i will have to let you know and then maybe we could meet. kyle is a bulldog so he will not be coming, if he did come he sure wouldn't go to the grove. my parents park were the students go in and we always have fun watch that.....

Lauren said...

What fun! It was certainly a perfect weekend- good way to start out the season. Bet all the State fans left their ties at home yesterday. ;)

LS