Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend in Review

We try to get together with friends Walt and Laura on a regular basis and have been doing so now for a couple of years. They are those friends that you would trust with anything. Same values and a lot in common. Their little boy will be 1 in October and he is such a cutie.








KE had a Fancy Nancy birthday brunch to attend and it turned out so cute....





W is officially potty trained!! I began last Wednesday by setting the timer (thanks Kris) for every 10 minutes. As soon as it would go off, W would run to cut it off and then run to tee tee in the potty! He had 2 accidents that first day. The timer thing went on through Thursday and then he got the hang of going and would pretty much let me know if he needed to go. I put him in pull ups for nap time and bedtime until last night. Yesterday was his first day to wear big boy underwear out of the house. He did fantastic!!


This is W being silly: He asked me for a little towel and I found him on the kitchen like this. Silly goose.






yes his undies are on backwards.... i don't care as long as he wears them

7 comments:

Sydney said...

How precious is W! The backwards underwear must be a thing for that age. Walker did the same thing. He wanted to see the "big" picture of Spiderman on the front!

Gaston Family said...

Yea Wade!!! He was SO ready for that...he caught on so quickly. I know you're glad that you only have to buy regular diapers for N now.

The Ainsworth Family said...

way to go little man. what a cute idea for a birthday party.... i know i have until next year, but i am always put things in the back of my mind for a cute birthday party.

E. Hooker said...

Way to go W! I finally got MG potty trained too. No more diapers for us here at the Hooker household!!!

Katie McCrary said...

oh wow, Walt was a very close friend in high school and college. I talk with him maybe once a year. Please tell his wife to start a blog and give them my address. I would love to see pics of their little boy.

Katie McCrary said...

precious party!

The Weathers said...

I know you are glad to have w potty trained!! Congrats!! the fancy nancy birthday was sooo cute!!!