Saturday, June 20, 2009

Color Reveal

Just a peak of my former dining room... will sooner or later be a family den-type area. I can't decide if it's too bright but it will have to work. It took the painters 4 days to complete and they did a wonderful job. We may have access to a sofa but it will need a slipcover. Any hints on where I can get a great slipcover that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?






Below is the foyer wallpaper we inherited with the house. It's gorgeous and while it would not be my first choice, it's gorgeous. See the blue I pulled for the walls?


It's Lake Country by Valspar

2 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

Hey! Found your blog from Katie McCrary...JUST IN TIME!! I LOVE the color you painted your dining room. I am searching for the perfect blue for my master bathroom. Can you tell me the color / maker of this so I can check it out?? You can leave me a comment on my blog, or e-mail me at shannonwillcutt@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!!

Katie McCrary said...

love the color!!!