Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Potty Time!


THIS
PLUS THIS
PLUS THIS


=THIS!!!!



KE and W were not potty trained until they were both 3..... so I have been assuming all along that N (he will be 3 in December) will follow his siblings. For about 2 weeks or longer now, he has been taking his diaper off and just walking around bottomless and fancy free. The past couple of days in his crib he makes a mess of his diaper and takes them off because I 'm sure he doesn't want to sit in that. There have been many a sheet and blanket washing going on and I'm in the road so much that I can't take them time to train him.




Yesterday was the last straw. I had just put him down and I hear W say , "Mama N has poo poo and it's on the floor!!!!!" My first thoughts were of course UGH... SO again, I change him, strip his bed, make his bed back up and put him to sleep.. STOP THE INSANITY! This afternoon I decided to break down and start the process. So far so good! He is enjoying his new seat from "Mallmart" and every time the timer beeps, he runs and cuts it off and we sing the potty song!

1 comments:

Amy S. Norris said...

yay for you on the potty! that whole training business gives me panic attacks. :)

i saw your comment and i will DEFINITELY be at the brandon show with bells on! don't forget to send me invite! :)

oh yeah, do you know when it is?

ps - i dont know why i am putting this on comment instead of emailing, ha....laziness.