Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday, Beach and Bargains


Whew.. thinking about this post wears me out....
My high school friend Angela was home for a week ( she just recently moved to Bham) and it just so happened she was here on her birthday. We celebrated with Mexican food, sombreros and laughter. Much fun! It felt like old times. I'm glad we can pick up where we left off.

Last week was our annual family trip to the beach. It started off rocky with me having a migraine but once it subsided, the week was wonderful . We could not have asked for better weather. Here are a few pics to share...








Now, we are back home and getting everything gathered for school starting next week for KE. Backpack monogrammed, lunchbox found and ordered, school supplies, uniforms fitted..not to mention cheer camp outfits put together and her BFF that moved to St Louis will be here for the week too! She couldn't be more pumped. Then on the side, me and a friend are having a garage sale this Saturday. I really don't want to , but I need to get rid of some of this junk! The boys won't start preschool until September so all the focus is on KE right now. This school year I will have 2 mornings a week to myself. I'm excited to actually have the time to come home and clean interrupted.



Now, I must share with you my recent fabulous find!!! Are you ready? If you don't like, oh well, I LOVE...



just look at the rug folks.. the rest is a work in progress.

There is a wonderful home decor store nearby and they have a scratch and dent sale in the back... well, not a thing is wrong with this. When Angela was here, she went and told me I must go see.. T made me wait until we got back from the beach. It was well worth the wait.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the beach pics AND the rug! :)