Monday, August 3, 2009

Ready to Rock!

We are ready for school to start!!!! I usually wait until this week to get everything but I did it in advance this year and it feels so much better! The summer has flown by.. I feel like we just gout out of school. The boys don't start day school until after labor day so that is nice. KE is currently taking piano and will soon be playing soccer and taking dance again... I will be in the road much more this year. Thursday we register for 2nd grade and find out who her teacher is!!! Then Friday will kick off the first day back to school.



Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week the girls have kiddie cheer camp. How cute are they in their shirts done by a friend of ours! And SS came here for the week from moving to St Louis at the beginning of the summer. KE went home with her to her grandmother's house and they had a picnic, played "wilderness girl" and went swimming. KE is SO glad to be able to spend time with her again.


I just went around snapping pics today and I officially can't stand this camera and I hope that I will be able to get a good one sooner than later. Anyway, I love this pic.. I can't imagine what they are talking about.

Blessed Be The Name is Here!!!

In Leland that is!!! The clothes arrived at my doorstep late this afternoon and I have been going through all of the precious outfits gearing up for this season's home shows which are as follows!

Thursday, August 6 Leland

Monday, August 10 Clarksdale

Wednesday, August 12 Lake Village, AR

Thursday, August 13 Cleveland

Friday and Saturday, Aug. 14 & 15 Brandon

2 comments:

Amy S. Norris said...

i just adore the brown & yellow polka. i wonder if i can order that for girl...probably not, huh?

Ashley Eiler said...

sweet friend...thanks for all of your hard work!!