Tuesday, August 4, 2009

just something i'm learning.. and more

to fully rely on God and what He wants me to do and be. Boy that is hard for someone who loves to be in control! This is my prayer for today and days to come.. Lord, turn my impatience into perseverance.

Tomorrow is the final day of kiddie cheer camp. I will be sure not to forget my camera so I can share pics. KE will be doing her routine to "Thriller" Funny thing is I'm very familiar with the moves not only from the video but my high school's dance squad did this dance years ago. I love the look on KE's face when I know something she thinks I have no clue about. Maybe that will give me credit in the future and she will take my word for what it's worth.....

Nah..probably not. I do look forward to the day that we can be friends. Until then, I will be the best parent I can be.

We are signing W up for soccer. He will be 4 in September! Crazy... According to him, he is ready to "KICK THAT BALL OVER THE GOAL!!!!!!!!"

I think N is ready for a big boy bed but I'm so not ready for the ups and downs for an hour until he finally falls asleep. Oh and the potty training is out the window and it's all my fault. I mean, how in the world do you potty train when you are in the road all the time? He will be 3 in December and my other two were 3 when they were trained so I'm not worried about it.

T is busy on the farm and I honestly do not see how he stands this heat. I remind him to drink plenty of water every hour. I bet he does it too..... He did get the chance to take KE and W fishing the other day. I wish he had taken the camera. It was W's first fishing trip and he came home SO excited. He said he caught 1 brim and 2 crappie!! When I asked him how big they were he held his little hands out at least 3 feet apart.... love it!!!

0 comments: