Friday, August 7, 2009

Firsts


KE has her first (1/2) day of school today. She is in 2nd grade and got a wonderful teacher who loves children and is very creative and fun! I can't wait to see what the year holds for KE and how she grows.







Tonight me and a friend took our kids and their friend to see a local performance of High School Musical. N stayed behind with daddy, but W loved it so much that he got "Troy's" autograph. For real... he is 3. Cracks me up. This was W's first play. He was enthralled the entire time.... Sharpay's brother wore these kelly green pants in some parts of the play and I asked W if he liked the green pants. He looks at me as sweet as you can get and says "Mama, I like the pants but no thank you... I don't think I would wear them" He is SO growny!





BBTN is here!! I bet this is the first time you guys have seen this PRECIOUS set... there is a longall to match in the dot... sigh... so cute

0 comments: