Thursday, August 27, 2009

Drum Roll Please!

Remember these? It's sad to look at this picture.. I'm sentimental.. these were handed down to me after my grandmother ( nana) passed away. sigh



And here is the newly updated set of club chairs!! I love them but need major help on this room. ( the wall color is beautiful and looks pretty bright in this picture.)




Here are some pics from last weeks trip to the beach. We stayed at Phoenix West in Orange Beach and it was wonderful . New and CLEAN! Great pool area as well. Walt, Laura and Luke went with us and the Signa's happened to plan their trip the same time and on the same floor! We enjoyed Charles' yummy filet mignon. It was a great time.










this is our only group pic taken by KE... it cracks me up





This was this morning for the boys first days of school.




The poppa paparazzi... a good friend of ours and proud daddy!!



Nate's classroom

0 comments: