Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nothing Spectacular

okay okay, so i just haven't had the time to prepare the blog post that i would like but I feel that I have neglected you for too long now...so .....

i finally got finished with BBTN shows and they were all a great success! I extend an extra special thanks to my sweet hostesses. I look forward to spring shows already! 2 days after I shipped the trunk back, we headed to the beach one more time for a few days. Unfortunately, I had a headache and spent my last beach day in the bed. Miserable. We WILL be planning next year's trip around my stinkin headaches.

KE is enjoying 2nd grade. She and W both started soccer this week and dance will fall in the schedule in 2 weeks. N starts the 2 year old preschool program tomorrow.

Hmmmmm, I believe that's it for now. I did get some really great advice I will share. When you are going through a trial, consult God on a daily basis... stay in the Word because the minute you try to handle it all on your own, you will blow it. I guess I really knew this, but it's so nice to have it said aloud. I hope you have someone in your life that will tell you these things. I don't know what I would do or where I may be without the precious people God has put in my life that I can "go to."

0 comments: