Monday, February 15, 2010

Love and Happiness

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's weekend. We saw "The Tooth Fairy" Friday night. It was very cute. Definitely a good family movie. The kids enjoyed it too. Saturday and Sunday I fought a sinus headache but my wonderful hubby cleaned and took care of the kids. He also had a dozen long stemmed roses delivered to the house with a gift.... one of my most favorite candles. I'm a candle snob of sorts and this by far is THE best smelling. Red Currant is my second fav from this line.

Today after we got KE from school, the snow started falling! The kids were so excited. I let them go out and play and catch snowflakes on their tongues. The boys love their "sissy"

1 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

red current is my favorite! you can't beat a votivo candle!